Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Saturday - Edit -

"When we got to the ballpark, we knew we were going to win. That's all there was to it. we weren't cocky. I wouldn't call it confidence either. We just knew. Like when you go to sleep you know the sun is going to come up in the morning."

Great quote by Swoosh there, I hate to interfere with a nice simple post, but things are getting out of hand.

I don't really believe in bulletin board material in most cases, but this is ridiculous, and i do enjoy keeping Kenny Powers entertained.
From LarryZ in this comment thread:

Hey fag Anonymous, instead of kicking your punk ass why not come on a 20 mile run with me and let's see what you're made of? Yeah right, I thought so. Same for smokin' Ben and any other loudmouth, stats-padder. Show some respect asshole.

Ben, at least I don't pad my stats. I'd say you're probably closer to .200.

And you never take yourself out of games when your batting average sucks either Gwin. I hear stories about your whining and cry-baby shit, so look in the mirror first before you cst the first stone.

I just look at all the attention of my age as flattery. Thanks. Pretty amazing that a 44 year old guy can play better than most disrespectful punks in this league huh? Most of the Owlz team. Just shut up.

I am who I am. If you want me to see me angry, try me. I'll shove some hot chicken soup up your ass.

Ii feel sorry for TC. He's too nice a guy to be a puppet for the Ducks squad.


Our coach is not a puppet.
That's what has me fired up, TC doesn't need your pity.

the Ducks and Gray Bats stats are available online here for comparison. - ours are missing our last 3 games.



How much you want to bet I can slam dunk this tray into the garbage can?




Quack.