Monday, April 20, 2009

Pronounced Faye-Go {UPDATED}

UPDATE
Checkout the online poll on the league website.
it's about as scientific and unbiased as the content of this blog.
If blogspot wasn't crap we'd have polls here as well.
(who knows how I can get this domain name to Wordpress? Dr. Radical, maybe?)

I would never vote for myself for MVP.
that's as lame as cheating at golf.
Someone clearly did that as a joke.

Jesse Smith for MVP

***
Proposed new awards for this season.
Blog of the year.
Coach of the year.
Rookie of the year.
Defensive player of the year.
Comeback player of the year. (player who played in the league at one point and missed all or most of a season due to injury (possibly an injured nose) or working at Heinz.
An All-Pittsburgh NABA selection, perhaps?



I'll have some preseason Awards up at some point, if i get around to it.

Quack.

Back to the clutch comment by Jimmy Fago...


from the comments on the owlz b-sox preview...

Hey its Fago,
I regret to inform you that I will be playing in a different league this summer and not apart of the Owlz "legacy" I did keep my jersey which Rob is mad about so I stuck it to him as much as possible. If you really want to get to him you should check out him 99.99 era for waynesburg this year. Good luck guys I'll read up on the league and the ducks. Rob Cool is a homo.

-Fago out

Rob Cool does have a 99.99 era, he is hitting .390 though, not too bad.
according to sources close to the ducks golf classic. the owlz got that all-american Waynesburg secondbaseman, (wes white jr.) apparently he is a beast, and a class act.



Fago would look great in green and gold.
If you're ever back in town, there's always a spot on the Ducks for you, Jim.

thanks for reading.
(if you're team has a website or a blog feel free to post a link, and I'll add it to the blogroll)

Go Ducks.
***