Friday, May 22, 2009

Go Blues.



To the rest of the Ducks blog staff, don't stop jobbing the Gray Bats, while I keep the Blues posts updated.
***

This weekend we put aside our petty differences.


Memorial Day, 4th of July, whatever. Either way the Confederacy does not recognize these holidays...

In my search for a score book I cam across a game from a couple years back, a Ducks game featuring Rob Swanger, Jeremy Barchie and mysefl.

Swanger was 3-4 with 2 doubles and a triple, 5 rbi.
Barchie was 2-3 with 2 rbi, pitched 5 innings allowing o earned and beaning two batters
I probably kept score and padded my stats with a 3-4 performance. (all singles to right field - no doubt)
the game was a 15-4 Ducks victory, and was the last time Barchie, Swanger and Gwin played for the same team.

This weekend we don the powder blues along with the latest installment of the Pittsburgh Blues.





You got the Blues.


Check out the league website for more Blues news.

DR4L

Quack.